- New admissions are taken from Class Play Group to Class 10th
- Every candidate for admission must be introduced by the parents or guardians who will be responsible to the Principal for the child.
- Parents are requested to submit the Color Photograph, Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card and Educational Certificates of the ward.
- Transfer Certificate, Character Certificate and Mark lists also need to be submitted if a ward is getting admission in higher classes or getting transfer from other schools.
- After verification of documents, School will conduct the Written Test and Interview of the ward. School will also have one-to-one discussion with Parents.
- All relevant documents must be furnished along with application form for admission.
- Admission will be cancelled if one failed to produce necessary documents.
- The School Authority reserves the Right to accept or reject one's admission.
- Regular interaction of the parents with the school authorities is mandatory to discuss about the progress of the child.